After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls….
Buy and Download >
15-20 powerpoint slides (excluding title page and reference page) Each slide needs at least 250 word footnotes. 20 references with in text citations
choose an energy company and imagine the following
After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls you into her office. She offers you a cup of coffee and is impressed with the information that you presented in the meeting and your understanding of -new ventures. She says:
“We’re ready to invest in a new generation of business leaders. There is so much talent arising from business schools and the passion for entrepreneurism, innovation, and business excellence helps to build a strong economy. I’d like you to work with a multicultural team of entrepreneurs to develop a global small business. You will need to prepare an executive business plan presentation for the global small business for the board of directors, a brand logo, and a prospective commercial that could be used to advertise the global small business’s product or service. If the global small business idea is successful, the Board of Directors may approve startup funding of up to 1 million dollars.”
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research entrepreneurism and small businesses, and create an executive business plan presentation of 15–20 slides that includes the following:
- Company Logo: An original creative graphic that identifies your company or brand.
- Company Information: The name and background of your global small business including founders, history, current number of employees, and location.
- Mission Statement: The purpose of your global small business.
- Product or Service: A description of the products or services that your global small business will offer.
- Market: The market for your global small business, including regions served and competitors.
- Advertising: An original creative commercial for the products or services. The commercial should be created using an online video technology or a presentation technology. Provide a link to the commercial in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Financials: The projected operational financial needs for your organization and the potential investments needed.
- Growth Potential: The projected financial and market growth of the company over 5 years.
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 20 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.