Conduct research on the components or departments within an IS functional area….
Buy and Download >
Conduct research on the components/departments within an IS functional area (supplementing your lesson and the assigned readings for this topic) and create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the components/departments of an IS functional area.
Your presentation should be between 10-15 content-specific slides (i.e., not including the required title and reference slides) and address the following in your own words:
- Include a description of the functions of an IS department.
- Describe the four department groups and their purposes.
- Describe the major role each department plays with IS.
- Briefly describe each of the planning functions.
- Explain the importance of information systems management.
- Include presenter's notes containing talking points on the PowerPoint Notes page for each slide, with specific details for discussion of each slide during the presentation.
- Ensure you properly cite any resources used.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style this assignment uses a rubric.
Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.