BUS 518 Week 6 Assignment 3 - Developing a Missile, The Power of Autonomy and Learning
Buy and Download >
Assignment 3: Developing a Missile: The Power of Autonomy and Learning
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
Read the weekly assigned chapters and view the lectures before beginning the assignment.
Read the case study titled “Developing a Missile: The Power of Autonomy and Learning.” before starting this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Formulate a one (1) paragraph vision statement for the team project as project leader for the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile program.
- Analyze key actions that Terry Little took to foster higher levels of performance, and recommend, in retrospect, a new course of action for a comprehensive organizational change as if you were in his position.
- Describe the fallacies, consistencies, and inconsistencies that emerged from Terry Little’s leadership tactics, geared toward inspiring the team to greater heights.
- Construct an argument for how you would have acted differently than Terry Little and support the position.
- Recommend at least three (3) strategies to the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile program management team with a view to improving its operational performance.
Provide three (3) specific examples to support the response. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: