BUS 407 Week 8 Assignment 2 - Designing a Training Program-(NEW)
Buy and Download >
Assignment 2- Designing a Training Program
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Design a two (2) day training program for a group of twenty (20) employees.
- Identify two to three (2-3) training needs though a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
- Select key training method (s) to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-Learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify when to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Analyze the various approaches to performing a Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop strategies for training design.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in training and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about training and development using proper writing mechanics.