BUS 325 Week 5 Assignment 3 – Recruiting-(NEW)
Buy and Download >
Assignment 3: Recruiting
Due Week 5 and worth 200 points
Imagine you are presenting a new global recruiting strategy to your boss. Choose either Japan or Saudi Arabia, and research business strategies for recruiting in your chosen region. Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in the country you chose. Close with a persuasive summary on why you believe these factors are important. Close with a persuasive summary that explains why these factors are important. Demonstrate your findings to your boss in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a four to eight (4-8) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Summarize your findings about recruiting in either Japan or Saudi Arabia.
- Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in your chosen region.
- Develop a persuasive closing summary that describes why the factors you identified are important.
- Include links or references to one to three (1-3) quality resources based on your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
- Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.