CIS 443 Week 4 Assignment 3.1 Submission
Buy and Download >
Week 4 Assignment 3.1 Submission
If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn IOS App, please click "View in Browser."Click the link above to submit your assignment. Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3.1: Persuasive Message - Draft Version
Write a four (4) to five (5) paragraph form letter to potential customers on the range of services your business or organization can provide. (The business/organization and customer(s) may be “ real” or fictitious.)
The letter should include the following::
- The structure of the letter follows the four-point persuasive outline, AIDA - Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
- The content stresses a central theme, selling point, or appeal to the customer.
- The content includes supportive information and details describing the range of services your business or organization can provide.
- Write the letter with effective organization, coherence, and unity.
Follow writing principles of unity, coherence, and emphasis. Keep paragraphs short. Use concrete nouns and active verbs. Use specific language. Consider using bulleted lists to present information clearly. (Refer to Figures 8-9 and 8-10 for sample letters.)
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive/sales messages.
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Click here to view the grading rubric.