This assignment will provide an opportunity to analyze literature..
Buy and Download >
This assignment will provide an opportunity to analyze literature as it relates to the concept of business analytics. You will write reviews for three of the articles you read in modules 1 and 2.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Do not include illustrations in the review.
- Combine all three article reviews in a single document for submission.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Select three of the following articles to use for your three reviews:
- "The Collaborate/Integrate Business Technology Strategy"
- "Evolving From Information to Insight"
- "A New Business Dimension -- Business Analytics"
- "Your BI Competency Center: A Blueprint for Successful Deployment"
Write a review of 350-400 words for each article (1,000-1,250 words total). Begin the review by stating the citation of the article. Then, below the citation, in the body of the review, include the following:
- A statement of the core topic of the article.
- A brief summary of the background of the authors (if multiple authors, select the first two).
- A speculation on the primary intended audience of the article
- A summary of the important elements of the article and how can they be applied within an organization that wants to use analytics.