In today’s workplace, it is expected that workers will encounter technology in some form. There are varied perspectives regarding the use of technology in the workplace. In this assignment, you will assess two of these perspectives by presenting a debate of those perspectives and concluding with your assessment of the preferred perspective.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Perspectives, rebuttals, and conclusions must be adequately supported with current, relevant, scholarly research.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
In a paper of 1,000-1,250 words, debate two opposing perspectives on technology in the workplace. Structure your paper as a debate as follows:
- First perspective
- Rebuttal to first perspective
- Second perspective
- Rebuttal to second perspective
- Concluding remarks (including your assessment of the most appropriate perspective)