PSY 843 - Statistics play an important role in program evaluation and assessing gathered data
Buy and Download >
Statistics play an important role in program evaluation and assessing gathered data, such as conducting non-parametric tests/analyses. An example of non-parametric tests/analyses is chi-square. You will watch the introductory SPSS tutorial and then, as your final review assignment, perform a chi-square analysis.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
View "Calculating Chi-square in SPSS."
Open SPSS and perform the following:
- Enter the data from the table below.
- Obtain an output (as in the tutorials).
- In the output document highlight the cross-tabulation table.
- Submit the highlighted output to your instructor.