PSY 850 SPSS Qualitative Research
Buy and Download >
Qualitative research often generates large amounts of data that must be gathered and analyzed. The use of statistical software such as the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) can significantly simplify and enhance the analysis of qualitative research data. In this assignment, you will consider the issues of qualitative research and use SPSS to analyze some sample data.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Download the document "SPSS Assignment Background and Directions" from the topic materials.
- View the video "SPSS – Coding and Labeling Variables" available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ULCYIXcoQ.
- View the video "Frequencies and Descriptive Statistics" available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrfQfEwjZA4.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Complete the assignment as directed in the document "SPSS Assignment Background and Directions."