Write a report analyzing the organizational problem and the process you identified
Buy and Download >
Write a report analyzing the organizational problem and the process you identified for your operations improvement plan (OIP) in your first assessment. Outline your process improvement idea, including the following elements:
- Problem statement:What exactly needs to be improved? Use problem framing and cause-and-effect analysis to develop a brief, preliminary problem statement. Note:You will expand your problem statement in the third assessment.
- Background of the issue: Detail relevant historical data, including how long the problem has been occurring and what it is costing the organization. Note:You are not expected to provide specific data results at this early stage of your investigation.
- Implications: What could happen if the problem continues as it is? What could happen if the process is improved? Outline both tangible and intangible pros and cons for improving the issue or ignoring it. Identify some potential general business results and impacts on business relationships.
- Desired outcome:How will your new process be different from the old? What competitive advantages will it yield? How will it impact stakeholders? Consider the cost-benefits of the process improvement, estimating how much will it cost the organization and outlining how costs will be offset by the benefits derived.
- Written communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size:Times New Roman, 12 point.