MBA6024 Comprehensive Strategy Assessment
Buy and Download >
Complete the following:
- Analyze the strategic issues articulated in the Analyzing Resources and Capabilities Assessment and the Strategic Fit With the Industry Environment Assessment.
- Compare and contrast strategic issues and assign a nominal ranking of potential impact of the issue on the organization.
- Defend your synthesis by referring to specific information in the previous analysis reports.
- Formulate strategic recommendations to address those issues you determine from your synthesis to be critical to the strategic fit between the organization and its industry environment.
Recommendations will be explicitly cast using the Strategic Frame Assessment. Specifically, business strategy and competitive advantage recommendations will identify costs, differentiation, and hybrid type. Corporate strategy recommendations will identify diversification, vertical integration, and globalization. A recommendation to address ethical dilemmas will refer to the source of instability—economic, social, political, and technological—that is leading to societal pressure for change to enhance social legitimacy. Assumptions relative to the strategic elements of the organization will serve as a measurement of strategic progress.
Keep in mind the following points:
- Analyze concerns and opportunities, and articulate them as strategic issues. What are the critical issues? Why are these particular issues critical?
- Evaluate the strategic issues including the degree to which they may impact the strategic position, direction, decisions, and activities of the organization.
- Propose strategies and recommend approaches for strategic issues that have significant impact on the strategic direction of the organization, or sustained competitive advantage of the organization.
- Propose strategies and recommend approaches to mitigate strategic issues that represent ethical dilemmas.
- Ensure your report includes an executive summary that references the VP's expectations communicated in the project kickoff meeting.
- Submit your recommendations in a business format, adhering to the additional requirements below.
- References: Support your recommendations with at least three academic resources from the Capella University Library. You must use proper APA (6th edition) style to list your references. For more information, refer to the APA Style and Format page in the Capella Writing Center.
- Length: The body of the recommendations must be 4–5 double-spaced, typed pages, not including the references list, appendices, or the title page.
- Written communication:Develop accurate written communication and thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the overall message. You should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills and should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Formatting: Use APA (6th edition) formatting, including: correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no extra line spaces before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, one-inch margins all around, and no bullets. Refer to the APA Style and Format page in the Capella Writing Center for more information.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.