Capella BUS-FP4124 Assessment Assignment 4- 1100 word
Buy and Download >
For this assessment, select a pharmaceutical company or a hospital and a product or service it provides. Write a 3–5-page assessment that contains the following:
- Marketing definition of the product or service.
- The idea-generation process utilized to market that product or service.
- The process of product design.
- The process of detail engineering.
- The process of market research.
- The process of marketing analysis.
- An analysis of internal sources of quantitative information utilized by health care companies in generating and commercializing new products.
- An analysis of the internal sources of qualitative information utilized by health care companies in generating and commercializing new products.
Next, select one of the following eight steps to develop a new product (Brands & Company, 2014). In your opinion, which of the following steps is most important to your product or service? Explain why.
- Screening the idea.
- Testing the concept.
- Business analytics.
- Beta/marketability tests.
- Technicalities and product development.
- Post-launch review and perfect pricing.
- Include a title page and a references page.
- Include an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph.
- Include a minimum of three research resources.
- Follow APA guidelines for style and formatting.
- Ensure your finished assessment is 3–5 pages in length, excluding the title page and references page.
Brands & Company, LLC. (2014). 8 step process perfects new product development. Retrieved from http://www.innovationcoach.com/8-step-process-perfects-product-development.html