ENG 215 Assignment 4: Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution and Advantages
Buy and Download >
Assignment 4: Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution and Advantages Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Part 1 and develop the solution and identify the advantages of the solution. Note: The disadvantages or challenges with your answers will be in Part 3.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
Develop Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages total)
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Recognize the use of summary, paraphrasing, and quotation to communicate the main points of a text.
- Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
- Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English.
- Prepare a research project that supports an argument with structure and format appropriate to the genre.
- Revise drafts to improve clarity, support, and organization. Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Incorporate relevant, properly documented sources to substantiate ideas.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.