CIS 515 Week 1 Assignment 1 Accessing Oracle
Buy and Download >
Due Week 1 and worth 10 points
Your instructor will provide you with login credentials to a Strayer University maintained Oracle server. Once you have received these credentials, you will need to log in to the Oracle server and document your login to verify your credentials work and you can complete the activities later in the course. This assignment requires the use of a snipping tool or print screen option on a keyboard to document the completion of this assignment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Use the print screen option on a keyboard or a snipping tool to capture screen shots of your telnet session into the Oracle server. Note: The graphically depicted solution is included in the required page length.
- Briefly describe the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include diagrams or screen shots created through the use of a snipping tool or print screen keyboard option. The completed diagrams / screen shots must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic implications and management of database systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to the strategic planning for database systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.