CPMGT 302 Risk Breakdown structure your organization ppt
Buy and Download >
Your organization has determined that more resources are required to complete the project's risk management process for the expansion into China or another country approved by your instructor. Your team has been asked to perform a risk analysis, develop risk responses, and determine how the project will monitor and control risks.
Resource:Risk Breakdown Structure from Part I and University of Phoenix Material: Risk Project Log
Writea 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Identify the risks associated with the supplier expansion. Document those risks in the Risk Project Log template.
- Perform a qualitative risk analysis using risk probability and impact analysis.
- Perform quantitative risk analysis.
- Determine and document the criteria used to determine which risks will have a risk response plan.
- Outline the timing--when and how often--of the risk management process in the project life cycle, including risk monitoring and controlling processes. Consider the following:
- Risk reassessment
- Risk audits
- Status meetings
Formatyour presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
UtilizePowerPoint's slide notes to thoroughly explain your slides (you cannot receive full credit without slide notes)
Includea reference slide (with peer reviewed references) and a conclusion slide.