The Responsibility of a Critical Thinker in a Contemporary Society
Buy and Download >
The final course assignment will be a Summary Paper. The Summary Paper will be due the last day of class. The Summary Paper will contribute 25% to the course grade. Be sure to incorporate examples as necessary. Focus of the Summary Paper
- Explain how a major organization (e.g., Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, etc.) utilizes the supply chain or logistics management systems to get its products to markets.
- Describe how the supply chain function has improved over time for the organization.
- Analyze the current technology used and the impact of this technology on supply chain capability.
- Discuss specific ways outsourcing impacts an organization’s supply chain strategy.
- Explains specific applicable rules and regulations related to the supply chain of the company (i.e. laws and/or policies).
- Provide a recommendation and plan that you believe would be the best supply chain strategy for this organization.
- Evaluate the expected benefits of your new strategy on the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s supply chain.
Writing the Summary Paper The Paper
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that tells the reader what will be covered in the paper.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that tells the reader what was learned from reading the paper.
Must use at least five professional resources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest, in addition to the text.
Must document all sources in APA style as
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted