His 331 World War 2
Buy and Download >
Write an eight- to ten-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) based on a reflective consideration of the consequences of the Second World War. Select three of the most important consequences of the war. Include a distinct thesis statement which serves as your main idea and touches on all three of these consequences.
For each consequence you select, include the following in your analysis:
- Interpret the events that led up to that consequence.
- Describe the reasons why these events were especially important.
- Analyze the short- and long-term impact on the major powers involved in the war.
Evaluate the consequences in terms of the human experience of combatants/non combatants, men/women, and those within occupied/unoccupied countries.
Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers. The Second World War produced multiple significant consequences and there are numerous possible selections that could serve as the basis of a successful paper. The Final Paper will be graded less on the choice of three consequences and more on how the consequences and their significance are presented and analyzed. The paper must use at least eight scholarly sources, exclusive of any assigned readings for the course, which must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. At least two must be from the Ashford University Library.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Research Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages (excluding the title page, reference page, etc.) in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.