MKT-607 Module 2 Marketing Article Review
Buy and Download >
Select a marketing topic of your choice (examples include: Global Marketing, Services, Pricing). Begin your research by using the GCU Library or an electronic database search.
Find a scholarly/peer-reviewed journal article on article less than 5 calendar years old on a topic addressed in this course that is of interest to you, the student.
Create an article review of 750-1,000 words that addresses the following:
- What is the thesis (main idea) of the article?
- Why is (are) the author(s) writing about the topic?
- What facts are presented?
- How does it relate to the other readings (especially the text) on the topic?
- Critique the article.
- What are the conclusions and recommendations?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Refer to "Typing Template for APA Papers" for an example of how to format your paper.
Refer to "Article Review Grading Criteria" for criteria to be used in grading.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.