NRS-441V Week 1 Selecting Sources of Literature - Capstone Project
Buy and Download >
Selecting Sources of Literature
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the problem or issue and that support the proposed solution. Eight of the 15 articles must be research-based (e.g., a study which is qualitative, quantitative, descriptive, or longitudinal).
Hint: Begin your search for literature by utilizing the databases located in the GCU Library. Contact your faculty member, the librarian, or library staff for additional researching tips and key word suggestions.
Preview each of the 15 articles chosen by reading the article abstracts and summaries.
Hint: Article abstracts and summaries provide a concise description of the topic, research outcomes, and significance of findings.
Hint: Refer to "RefWorks" and "Topic 1: Checklist."
Perform a rapid appraisal of each article by answering the following questions (one to two sentences are sufficient to answer each question):
- How does each article describe the nature of the problem, issue, or deficit you have identified?
- Does each article provide statistical information to demonstrate the gravity of the issue, problem, or deficit?
- What are example(s) of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population?
- Does each article support your proposed change?
- The term of the research is : "FALL PREVENTION"
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.