HRM 300 Week 3 New Hire Acceptance Letter
Review the Maintenance Technician/Janitor resumes.
Select as a team, the best candidate for the job.
Create a 700- to 900-word new hire acceptance letter to send to the candidate.
Outline the following in your letter: (use standard business letter format – not APA – see library sample)
- Title, monthly annualized pay, start date, location, and report time.
- Exempt or non-exempt status – with explanation
- Working hours, days and potential overtime requirements
- Benefits summary, conditions and start dates of benefits
- Orientation – socialization program and schedule
- Signature block for new hire
Use LEE version of grading guide
Whole team must do final proofing before submittal
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your letter.