Webinar In A Box
Buy and Download >
Do you want to share your expertise in a webinar?
Webinars can be hugely profitable, but they also are a lot of work… unless you have my “Webinar in a Box” templates.
There are a lot of moving pieces and parts to a successful webinar that need to be juggled. These include – finding guests, planning the webinar, creating the handouts, promoting the webinar so that people know about it, and sending reminder emails to attendees so they show up.
Why start from scratch and stress and struggle your way through when the work is already done?
These are the 17 Helpful Templates, Checklists, Charts and Agendas You’ll Get in this Kit:
You will receive the following 17 documents in .doc version so that you can add your logo and customize them for your own use in running your webinars successfully.
- An agenda for planning your webinar
- A checklist for locating guest speakers
- Fill-in-the-blank invitation template for guest speakers
- Fill-in-the-blank press release template to promote your webinar
- Fill-in-the-blank blog post template to promote your webinar
- Webinar announcement email
- Webinar reminder email
- Webinar thank you email
- An agenda for assigning work to contractors
- Checklist for your assistant
- Follow up email for guests
- 2 Fill-in-the-blank Twitter Posts to promote your webinar
- 2 Fill-in-the-blank Facebook Posts to promote your webinar
- Webinar service comparison chart
- Template for creating webinar handouts
Need business or life coaching?
Contact me at: http://www.LifePurposeCoaching.com