Ginny-like 9 Inch Coth Doll Vintage 1950's
Buy and Download >
9 Inch & 5 Inch
Vintage 1950's Era e-Pattern
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original doll pattern.
You will receive the download link IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment!)
* Mail-Order JOINTED DOLL e-Pattern
* All the Patterns and Directions to make Cloth Jointed Dolls
*Legs and Arms move!
* Original 9" Tall Doll PLUS Bonus 5" Doll!
* Sweet Embroidered Facial Features
* Instructions to make Hair-dos
* 6 piece Wardrobe for each doll:
* 3 Different Style Dresses: Lace-Edged; Be-Ribboned; Sailor-collared!
* Coat with Pockets & Bonnet
* Enlarged Instructions
* And as always: A Picture of finished item & Pattern Name ID on each Pattern Piece
(No more stray pattern pieces!)
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
NEW!!! You will receive the DOWNLOAD LINK IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment!
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 3rd e-item for FREE (DON'T buy the third - just email your choice after buying 2) The freebies to choose from are in the $3.99 and $4.99 range (other higher priced e-items and printed items are not included as freebies)
This vintage pattern is in the public domain and therefore does not infringe on any copyright. However, this is my restored and revised copyrighted version - resale of this pattern is strictly forbidden. All of the pictures have been revised and colorized. You won't find this pattern anywhere else! I've had this e-pattern for sale since 2004 - but this is a revamped restored addition!
Here is an excellent book written by Jill Hamor: "Storybook Toys" in which she teaches how to make these vintage mail-order dolls so much more adorable with sweet embroidered faces and more detailed hair instructions. She does include some patterns in her book, but not a jointed 9" doll. Well worth the $, especially when you buy it used on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1607055503/ref=crt_ewc_title_oth_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2QYUJXCP5OAED