25K Mountain Run Training Plan 16 weeks
Buy and Download >
Join experienced Endurance athlete, MindBody Coach and Kinesiologist, Sarah Seads, for 4 months of endurance training that will stretch your edges and remove your self perceived limitations. The human body is an amazing endurance machine and you are capable of successfully completing a Mountain Race with smart training, patience and desire. Train and race in the endurance event of your choice and let ELM help you reach your running dreams this year!
The 25K Training Plan is designed for individuals who are currently able to run 8kms and have a goal of completing a 20-25K Mountain Run, feeling strong and healthy. The Training Plan starts at a volume of 34kms/week and peaks at 54-63kms/week and includes options for 'dialing it down' and 'ramping it up' along with step by step instructions on how to personalize it for your goals and starting point. The Training Plan requires running 3-5 days per week for 16-weeks. Yes you CAN do it!
When you purchase one of Coach Sarah's Training Plans, you are not just paying for a plan. You are investing in the support and expertise of a Coach with experience and tried and trusted results!
- One-time, day by day training plan that you can download right now and start training with today. Delivered in a PDF format along with a toolbox of training resources to help you personalize and customize your training plan.
- Initial coaching support by email, if needed, to help you get started on your new Training Plan Download and to answer any of your start up questions.
- Step by step instructions on how to customize your Training Plan to match your starting level, goals and weekly schedule.
- Training Toolbox- Training Plan, Training Manuals, Training Zone creation worksheet, Nutrition education, Race Preparation, Strength & Flexibility Program including detailed descriptions of all workouts and much more!
Training Plan Download Includes:
- 16 weeks of detailed workouts for Intermediate and Advanced Training Plans
- 3 Strength Training Programs
- Flexibility Program
- Detailed Running Manual with information on Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Strength Training, Flexibility Training, Heart Rate Training & more.
- Nutrition for Endurance Racing
- Race Preparation
- Training Zone Calculation worksheet and instructions on creating your own Training Zones to make the most of your training time.
Are you ready to reach your Mountain Running goals? Let's get started!