PSY 375 Week 4 Issue Analysis
Resources: Issue Analysis and the Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Lifespan Development text
Read Issue 17: Are Professional Women “Opting Out” of Work by Choice? located in the Taking Sides text.
Complete assignment as outlined in the Issue Analysis document located in Week Four.
Cite any additional sources used.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
After reading the selected critical issue, use the following questions to analyze the issue. The word count for individual questions may vary but your responses should total 1,200- to 1,400-words for the entire worksheet.
- What are some of the strengths associated with the Pro side of the issue? What are some of the weaknesses?
- What are some of the strengths associated with the Con side of the issue? What are some of the weaknesses?
- Based on the statements presented in this critical issue, which author do you agree with? Provide supporting evidence.
- Explore two other roles that can be acquired during early and middle adulthood, such as through parenthood, romantic relationships, and career. How have these roles changed through the past generations?
- What psychological adjustments are made during early and middle adulthood to adapt to aging and changes in life style? How does this affect development?