GEO 180 Week 3 Characterization of the Earth’s Interior Presentation
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Help With Microsoft® PowerPoint® Assignments
Create a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on your research of the interior of the earth. The 8-10 content slides are to address the bullet points below.
Address the following in your presentation:
- Properties of the Earth’s inner core, outer core, lower mantle, upper mantle, oceanic crust, and continental crust
- Processes associated with plate boundaries, including the type of boundary, earthquakes, volcanism, and rock deformation
- Relationship between the rock cycle and plate tectonics
Submit your assignment consistent with APA guidelines:
- A concise 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with cited speaker notes and references in APA.
- Concise bullets must be on the slides along with cited Speaker notes (in the Notes section below the slides). Be sure cite references, spellcheck, and edit the presentation.
- Include video, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate. Each slide should contain at least one image. Images included on the slide must be cited.
- Include in the PowerPoint presentation these additional slides: Title, Topics to be covered or Agenda, Introduction, Conclusion, and References. These 5 slides do not count towards the 8 to 10 slides for the body of the presentation
- Include two references, in addition to your course textbook.
- Overall the PowerPoint presentation will be a minimum of 13 slides and a maximum of 15 slides.
- Speaker Notes: Each of the slides is to have speaker’s notes which include citations, with the exception of the Title, Topics to be Covered or Agenda, and References slides.
Format your sources and format the text consistent with APA guidelines. This includes video, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs.
Include a minimum of two references, in addition to your course textbook
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. When submitting the assignment as the saved file include your first initial, last name and the name of the assignment. For example, A. Smith GEO 180 Characterization of the Earth’s Interior Presentation.