MKT 438 Week 5 Final Public Relations Campaign
Resources: The Practice of Public Relations, textbook, University Library, Internet
Part I: Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that will include the following elements in your Public Relations Campaign:
- An analysis of the relationship between the Public Relations Campaign and marketing within the integrated marketing communications program of the organization
- A crisis management plan–Identify a potential crisis related to the public relations campaign and outline a plan to address the crisis. Include a proactive plan and a plan if it is necessary to react to a crisis.
- An analysis of the impact of technology and globalization on the implementation of the plan.
- A discussion of legal and ethical implications of the campaign.
- Integrate Week 2 and Week 4 papers into your campaign proposal.
Part II: Prepare a poster board presentation illustrating the strategy and tactics of your Public Relations Campaign. Poster boards will be displayed in class and teams will talk with class associates and invited guests about their campaign.
Online students may use padlet.com, storyboard.com or movenote.com to prepare and present the presentation.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.