Sew 4 Little Women Dolls!
Buy and Download >
LITTLE WOMEN: Jo, Meg, Beth and Amy!
1963 Women's Magazine Vintage e-Pattern
Civil War Era Dolls (Mid-Victorian)
All Four Sisters!
Includes Wardrobe for each
Plus a Traveling Trunk!
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original doll pattern. You will receive the download link IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment!)
* Designed by Joan Russell after she visited the birthplace of Louisa May Alcott (the inspiration for "Little Women"!)
* All the Patterns and Directions to make Cloth Dolls with Clothing:
* Meg is 18.5" tall, Jo is 20", and Beth and Amy are 17.5".
* Sweet Embroidered Facial Features
* Instructions to make Gorgeous Period Hair-dos - a different one for each doll!
* Each girl has her own: Petticoat, chemise, and Pantaloons (Knickers or Drawers)
* Each doll has a specific dress, apron, and special clothing just for her:
* Meg: Gorgeous Silver Suit and Dicky-Blouse!
* Joe: Pretty Scroll-Braid bedecked Traveling Suit with matching Feather-Plumed Hat and Fancy Blouse.
* Beth: Beautiful Gored Plaid Coat and Sweet Nightgown
* Amy: Fabulous Long Wool Cape and matching Bonnet along with her own adorable Nightgown & Nightcap!
* Each doll has High-Buttoned Shoes (made from felt)
* Included are instructions to make little traveling "trunks" for each doll out of cardboard boxes, fancy paper, felt and buckles!
* Enlarged, EASY & Friendly directions
* For ease of use, all patterns have the specific doll's picture on them and the article of clothing as well.
No more pattern-mixups!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
NEW!!! You will receive the DOWNLOAD LINK IMMEDIATELY from Etsy after payment!
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 3rd e-item for FREE (DON'T buy the third - just email your choice after buying 2) The freebies to choose from are in the $3.99 and $4.99 range (other higher priced e-items and printed items are not included as freebies)