IT 205 Week 1 Individual: Develop an Action Plan for Developing Foundational IT
Click on the Careers link on your Home page:
- Complete Tool 1 (Career Exploration) by setting a minimum of one Career Goal.
- Complete Tool 2 (Skill Development), and identify three skills that you need to develop to achieve your Career Goal.
Develop an Action Plan with a minimum of six tasks that you will complete to improve your skills. Actions steps must be reasonable, measurable and have target dates for completion.
Complete the IT Career Plan Assessment with answers to the following questions:
- State the Career Goal you selected and give three reasons why?
- What is the salary range for your chosen Career Goal position?
- State three skills you need to develop in order to get a job in your chosen career field. Why did you choose these skills?
- List six tasks that you plan to complete, including target dates for completion.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.