PSY 360 Week 5 Problem Solving and Decision Making Presentation
Select a scenario in which problem solving strategies are utilized to achieve a goal (e.g., resolving conflict in the work place or planning a wedding for two individuals that have diverse backgrounds).
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®presentation in which you illustrate your selected scenario with presenter notes.
Address the following items:
- Select two major decisions that must be made to solve your problem. For each one of your decisions address the following:
- Discuss the process that must be taken to make the decision.
- Explain the role that inductive and deductive reasoning play in the decision-making process.
- Analyze how emotion and culture affected the process.
- Describe the problem solving strategies that you would use to resolve the challenges associated with your selected scenario.
- Analyze the role of perception, attention, memory, and language played in your selected scenario.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.