Anatomically Correct Evolution: GENESIS 2
Buy and Download >
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRODUCT IMAGES (ARTISTIC NUDITY)
NOW FOR GENESIS 3 FEMALE AND VICTORIA 7
ACE: Genesis 2 is a brand new map and morph based product that allows the DAZ Studio artist to create an accurate anatomically correct render of the nude adult female body for Genesis 3 Female and Victoria 7. It is to be used by the artist to create a realistic representation of the female anatomy and add extra realism to a nude render in DAZ Studio.
We have now combined the most popular aspects of the Anatomically Correct range to bring you the most realistic and user friendliest version yet. This version features a texture overlay system, combined with hand sculpted custom morphs for photorealism and ease of use.
So why does the new version of Anatomically Correct use a map AND morph system?
- The same level of amazing anatomically correct detail you are used to, but a lot easier to use!
(check out the product images below to see for yourself)
- Guaranteed 100% perfect fit on any figure/texture that uses the G3F Base Female or Victoria 7 UV sets!
- Guaranteed 100% perfect fit with any body morph, either past, present or even future!
- Guaranteed 100% perfect match with any skin texture!
(explained in PDF tutorial)
This Pack contains:
The complete ACE: Genesis 2 texture overlay system:
- 7 page in-depth PDF tutorial on using the ACEGenesis2.psd to add the texture overlays to any of your favorite skin textures and how to use them in DAZ Studio (either with or without the DAZ Layered Image Editor)
- PSD file containing all variations of the overlay maps for the G3F Base Female and Victoria 7 UV sets
Hand crafted custom morphs:
- Carefully sculpted morphs that match the shape and form of the texture overlays
- Simply set the morph dial to the value you want to use
DAZ Studio 4.8 or newer (free, advanced or pro), Genesis 3 Female, Victoria 7 or any other figure/texture that uses the G3F Base Female or Victoria 7 UV sets
A program that can work with PSD files e.g. GIMP, Photoshop etc. (GIMP is available for free at gimp.org)