2014 Downton Abbey APRON Booklet
Buy and Download >
NEW! 1920's Apron & Caps Patterns
Downton Abbey's Downstair's "Ladies" - Andover Fabric Edition
Thanks so much for your interest in our 1920's Vintage Pattern Booklets! We were so excited to be asked again by Andover Fabrics to help promote their new Downton Abbey "Downstairs" Fabric Line!
30 Packed Pages! (size = 8.5 " x 11" )
* Based on ORIGINAL 1920's Patterns by Ruth Wyeth Spears and Mary Brooks Picken.
* 9 DOWNTON ABBEY Inspired APRONS (Most patterns can be fit to any size):
Simple Full Apron
Simple Half Apron
Cover-All Apron - includes SIDE POCKETS and can be made for ANY SIZE!
Panel Apron - covers front and back with side tabs.
Maid's Apron - similar to Daisy and Mrs. Patmore's Cooking Aprons
Fancy Maid's Apron (for the "Upstairs' Maid", like Anna)
Scoop-neck Full-cover Apron - with pockets.
Sewing Apron (with built-in pocket to hold quick sewing projects)
Child's Panel Apron (sizes 1 to 8)
Daisy's Cooking Cap (2 versions)
Mrs. Patmore's Cooking Cap
Anna's Fancy Maid Cap
Child's Poke Bonnet
BONUS! Lots of 1920's British Recipes included!
Pound Cake, Pasteries, Charlottes, SCONES,
Plus 2 pages of vintage pictures from old Mailorder Catalogues showing how Great-Grandma purchased fabric in the 1920's! As well as lots of pictures from the Downton Abbey Show!
* Andover's Downton Abbey Fabric Swatch pictures included!
* Original instructions for most of these aprons were very sparse & sketchy. The instructions
have been expanded to include step by step instructions and added illustrations.
* Lots of Downton Abbey Pics too!