The End Days. New science explains, can we circumvent? | eBooks | Science

The End Days. New science explains, can we circumvent?

The End Days. New science explains, can we circumvent? PLDZ-9
In Stock
$ 9.95 USD
Robert Texas Bailey (Tex)
Buy and Download   > Description

The Beginning to the End has started as National Weather Service has downgraded the 2018 Hurricane Season due to lower ocean temperatures in Gulf of Mexico. This lower water temperature in ocean will spread throughout world and our Rain will stop as core of Earth has reached its neutrino threshold around Gulf where nuclear reactors are that give off 1/5 their power as neutrinos. Then the core of Earth will erupt, pushing up Sea level and start Ice Age or Earth’s crust has gotten to thick it will stop eruptions and Earth will go into a Dead planet with little rain and no Magnetic field!

Their are other problems coming up

If nothing is done the Earth will be destroyed by fire and everybody on Earth will be killed as Planets evolve to Comets! NASA found DNA on Meteorite! Graveyard of Planets between Earth and Jupiter, Asteroid Belt!

From the Bible we have Noah (Earths core eruption, turning deep underground water to steam and pushing up sea level, which happens every 100,000 years), the world flooded, talk about the End of Days and the world will be destroyed by fire. Why these things happen can be explained by core theory of mine and the destruction by fire may be circumvent by Earth Moon balance satellite defense, page 52.

When you start getting advanced, 2 possible explanations exist. Like the Sun is going around Earth or Earth is turning. 1/5 the power of a nuclear reaction is neutrinos. 1/3 of the Sun’s neutrinos are missing, 2 possible explanations exist. Neutrinos are changing frequency or the Sun has core that is stopping 1/3 of the neutrinos and stores them. Then later when a threshold has been reached every 11 years, releases this energy as Solar Flare in one direction and opposite direction shoots a neutrino laser (a black spot on Sun). During the time between the 11 years cycle of eruptions, there are small random eruptions. On Earth, Earths core also stops neutrinos from Sun as they can go through the Earth, stores them and releases them every 100,000 years. During the time of no eruption there are small random eruptions. A neutrino laser shoots and makes earthquake, that I pick up on World Earthquake map USGS. If the Earthquake is at Barren Island Volcano (150 mile radius) or Mt. Everest, 300 (mile radius) the opposite direction Earths core shoots a flare, 2 weeks later the heat rises through the crust and heats El Nino, 8 days later Arizona gets rain, a day after that, West Texas, New Mexico & Colorado get rain! Also Earthquake at Pinton de la Fournaise, 19 days later heats water off coast California (El California), 20 days later California and Arizona get rain, 21 days later New Mexico and Colorado get rain.

This New Advanced Technology predicts rain, weatherman predicts chance of rain.

Long Range Weather Report, accurate as much as 29 days away!!!

Rule of thumb, 50% Chance day will be right, 75% Chance one day off, 90% Chance 2 days off and 10% chance comes in but a Dud.

Snow Colorado 24 & 28th March 2019

I proposed my Suns core theory to University of Manor, Hawaii which it was quickly dismissed (they thought neutrinos were oscillating, and the type coming from the Sun was oscillating to a different type is why it appeared 1/3 were missing). They are wrong as Neutrinos can’t oscillate.

The Kamiokande Neutrino Detector in Japan in 1999 found that they were getting less neutrinos at night than during the day. Their thinking was that this is proof that neutrinos oscillate, a little bit further from the Sun (at Night) some neutrinos must be oscillating and changing type. (There are 3 types). In reality the core of Earth, Nuclear Force Crystal is stopping a few and that is why they were measuring less at night.

Then the SNO - Sudbury Neutrino Observatory 2001-2011 to prove that neutrinos were changing to different type, measured these different types and found that there was an increase in these different types and concluded they were right. But nuclear reactions of Earth’s core must produce these different types when it stops and stores Neutrinos from the Sun. The SNO - Sudbury Neutrino Observatory should have not only sensed these different types but also the direction they were coming from to come to reach a correct conclusion. The different type or frequency of neutrinos are coming from Earths core, not the Sun, when neutrinos from Sun are stored in Earth’s core or when some of the neutrino energy is being released. So the world of advanced physics is going in the wrong direction. Also the world of advanced physics was going against Einstein as for Neutrinos to Oscillate they must have mass, which they can’t as, Neutrinos travel at the speed of light. Einstein predicts at speed of light things are pure energy and have no mass!

Key words in book. Comet, Earth’s magnetic field, Sun’s solar flares, black spots on Sun, earthquake, neutrinos laser & cause of weather.

Your SEO optimized title page contents

The Beginning to the End has started as National Weather Service has downgraded the 2018 Hurricane Season due to lower ocean temperatures in Gulf of Mexico. This lower water temperature in ocean will spread throughout world and our Rain will stop as
Recent Reviews Write a Review
0 0 0 0 reviews