Fractal 507 cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Buy and Download >
Finished Sizes (approximate)
14 count: 21.5’ x 21.5”
18 count: 1916.75” x 16.75”
22 count: 12.5” x 12.5”
Stitches: 300w x 300h
A fractal is a figure with repeating patterns containing shapes that are like the whole but of different sizes throughout.
Fractal cross stitch patterns have become a widely popular choice among today’s cross-stitchers, and Cross Stitch Collectibles was the very first designer to bring you these fabulous, innovative and dramatic cross stitch patterns over a dozen years ago! The unique and vibrant colored designs are sure to impress!!
* Full color glossy front cover
* Full cross stitches only (no backstitching or specialty stitches)
* Black and white chart with easy-to-read alphabetic symbols
* Comprehensive instruction sheet to guide you through the pattern pages.
* Full thread list indicating DMC color numbers, names and quantity required
* Cross stitch pattern chart only. No fabric, threads or other materials included.
The picture shows you exactly how the completed cross stitch pattern will look, so you’ll never be disappointed with your results. We design in such incredible detail, you’ll think you are looking at the original piece of art when you have completed the pattern!
Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles of fine art. There is definitely something for every stitcher.
Want it instantly? Visit ClickNstitch.net to purchase our cross stitch patterns as instant downloads at half-price!