NRS-441V Week 4 Developing an Evaluation Plan (Bariatric Patients)
Buy and Download >
NRS-441V Week 4 Developing an Evaluation Plan
Professional Capstone Project - Developing an Evaluation Plan and Disseminating Results
Grand Canyon University
Using 800-1,000 words, discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution and variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
Example: If you are proposing a new staffing matrix that is intended to reduce nurse turnover, improve nursing staff satisfaction, and positively impact overall delivery of care, you may decide the following methods and variables are necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution:
1. Survey of staff attitudes and contributors to job satisfaction and dissatisfaction before and after initiating change.
2. Obtain turnover rates before and after initiating change.
3. Compare patient discharge surveys before change and after initiation of change.
1. Staff attitudes and perceptions.
2. Patient attitudes and perceptions.
3. Rate of nursing staff turnover.
Develop the tools necessary to educate project participants and to evaluate project outcomes (surveys, questionnaires, teaching materials, PowerPoint slides, etc.).
Refer to the "Topic 4: Checklist."
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.