SHUYOKAN Aikijutsu by David Dye DOWNLOAD
Buy and Download >
Empty Hand Self Defense
by Sensei David Dye
1. USE OF FORCE IN MARTIAL ARTS: Discussion of when does martial art self defence stop and when does it become agression.
2. EMPTY HAND DEFENSE TECHNIQUES: One arm shoulder throw, Reverse hand throw, Inside parry block elbow strike throw, Leg sweep, All direction throw, Block & counter, Entering throw.
3. CHOKES AND HEADLOCKS: Front two handed choke, Step away take downs, Rear choke - leg sweep, Side headlock - leg sweep.
4. CANE TECHNIQUES: Basic defense using an ordinary cane including takedowns.
5. WEAPON DISARMING (GUN & KNIFE): Knife Disarming technigues (front, side and rear). Gun disarming techniques from front, side and rear (close range).
6. YOUTH SELF DEFENSE: Wrist grabs: Single, double, cross. Shoulder, neck, mouth, hair grabs, Ground pinning escapes & defending against multiple attackers.