Document Manager - Non Enterprise Home Edition
Buy and Download >
The Document Manager is a custom MS Word software Add-On that provides your organization with an all encompassing content management system and file organizer through which users can easily:
1) Create new documents (forms, job aids, instructions, reports, protocols, SOPs, etc...) from blank or from a designated template.
2) Checkout, Edit and Check-in documents via a secure and formal interface.
3) Send documents for Review and Approval workflows with electronic signature.
4) Annotate documents while in a review cycle.
5) Import existing documents/ templates and automatically assign a unique and reconcilable naming and numbering convention.
6) Search for existing draft or approved documents via the built-in search engine.
7) Assign document tags, properties and other forms of metadata that can be searched against.
8) Create custom document folders and heirachal structures.
9) Print/Display Controlled and Uncontrolled read-only/protected copies of documents with watermarks.
10) Progress documents from draft-review-approved-retired.
11) All documents are tracked by minor versions (0.x) and major versions (1.x)
1)Save the zipped folder to your desktop.
2) Unzip the zipped file on your desktop to get the DocumentManager2013 folder.
3) Ensure MS Word Macros are enabled.
5) Double click on the "DocMgr2013.doc" file inside of the DocumentManager2013 folder to begin.
Lifetime Tech Support, Bug Fixes and Enhancements!
•Windows XP / 7 / 8
•MS Word 2007/10/13