DOWNLOAD 1993-1997 MerCruiser V8 Repair Manual 454 & 502 CID
Buy and Download >
NOTE: If you click on the Buy and Download button and you’re misdirected to PayPal's homepage. Use the backspace button to return to the product page and then click on the Buy and Download button again. It should then allow you to purchase the manual.
This INSTANT DOWNLOAD 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 MerCruiser Gen V and Gen VI engine service manual #16 was prepared primarily for professional technicians. However, adequate data is given for the majority of do-it-yourself mechanics and those performing repairs and maintenance procedures to your MerCruiser. This MerCruiser repair manual was prepared to suite the needs of individuals who poses basic knowledge in electrical and mechanical concepts. For those without basic knowledge, you should avoid performing complicated repairs to the MerCruiser equipment as it may render it unsafe. In any case, never attempt to service the MerCruiser without the aid of a repair manual.
GEN V MODELS COVERED
Gen V Engines
- MCM 7.4L Bravo - serial numbers OD830779 to OF800699
- MCM 7.4L Bravo Three - serial numbers OD838819 to OF800699
- MCM 7.4LX MPI - serial numbers OF595275 to OF801999
- MCM 454 Magnum (Carburetor) - serial numbers OD837587 to OF801999
- MCM 454 Magnum EFI, EFI/MP, MPI - serial numbers OF111570 to OF802349
- MCM 502 Magnum (Carburetor) - serial numbers OD831432 to OF114528
- MCM 502 Magnum EFI, EFI/MP, MPI - serial numbers OD840650 to OF802599
Gen V Inboard Engines
- MIE 7.4L (Carburetor) - serial numbers OD840300 to OF820141
- MIE 7.4L EFI/MP and MPI - serial numbers OF490697 to OF820103
- MIE 8.2L (Carburetor) - serial numbers OD857200 to OF819619
Gen V Ski Engines
- MIE 454 Magnum EFI, EFI/MP and MPI Tournament Ski - serial numbers OF215800 to OF820099
GEN VI MODELS COVERED
- Gen VI Stern Drive Engines
- MCM Bravo 7.4L (Carburetor) - serial numbers OF800700 and above
- MCM 7.4LX EFI - serial numbers OF820000 and above
- MCM 7.4LX MPI - serial numbers OF802000 and above
- MCM 454 Magnum (Carburetor) - serial numbers OF801700 and above
- MCM 454 MPI - serial numbers - OF802350 and above
- MCM 502 MPI - serial numbers - OF802600 and above
Gen VI Inboard Engines
- MIE 7.4L (Carburetor) - serial numbers OF820142 and above
- MIE 7.4L EFI - serial numbers OF874815 and above
- MIE 7.4L MPI - serial numbers OF820104 and above
- MIE 8.2L MPI - serial numbers OF775694 and OF775695
- MIE 8.2L MPI - serial numbers OF819620 and above
This 1993-1997 MerCruiser manual will guide you through fundamentals of maintaining and repairing, step-by-step, to teach you what the factory trained technicians already know by heart. By applying the knowledge in this MerCruiser repair manual, any owner should be able to make the right decisions about what they need to do to maintain and repair the MerCruiser.
This MerCruiser manual covers all aspects of repair. The manual covers part removal, disassembly, cleaning, assembly, installation procedures and much more. The manual contains all necessary illustrations, diagrams and specifications to guide the mechanic through any repair procedure. The MerCruiser manual also contains an advanced troubleshooting guide to help diagnose and correct any problem.
The manual appears just like a printed book. Once you download the manual you can save it to your tablet, computer or laptop forever.