VCU Basketball Playbook
Buy and Download >
Shaka Smart is the Virginia Commonwealth University Head Coach and the 2011 Clarence Gaines National Coach of the Year. He lead the VCU Rams to the 2011 Final Four appearance and has Four 27-win seasons (2009-2013).
Today we present his VCU 2012-2013 Basketball Playbook. The playbook includes:
- The VCU Ballscreen Motion Offense
- 9 Entries into the Ballscreen Motion
- 29 Set Plays,
- the 9 different types of ballscreens they implement in their game
- 8 ballscreen endings and a lot more...
It's ideal for coaches looking for sophisticated set plays and their different implementations as well as all kinds of ballscreening situations.
How to read the playbook and get the most out of it:
- 1st Chapter shows all of the different types and angles of the ballscreens that VCU uses
- 2nd Chapter details entries that they use to that create movement before flowing into their stuff
- 3rd Chapter breaks down how they want their ballscreen set-up to look like after using one of their entries
- 4th Chapter gives you a look at VCU's secondary break
- 5th through 8th Chapters provides all of their sets from different formations
Get It Now and Access Coach Smart's Coaching Secrets...