1) Clicking the "Add to Cart" at the bottom of the page will bring you to a checkout page..
2) Pay Pal allows you to chose your most comfortable way of purchasing.
3) After payment the file downloads onto your computer.
4) Explore and examine the models.
5) Tweak any of the preset materials, and make the changes that you or you company want. Standards change from office to office.
6) Open up the project you are working on.
7) Copy and paste the furniture into the locations you desire in your model.
8) Insert a camera.
9) Adjust your rendering settings, lighting and materials.
10) Bring the file into Photoshop and make any necessary changes.
For a more detailed Revit Rendering overview visit the: What is Revit