Edith Flack Ackley 1930 CLOTH Doll Pattern - A LITTLE GIRL Doll
Buy and Download >
Edith Flack Ackley's 1938 pattern to make the SWEETEST
"LITTLE GIRL DOLL"
13" & 7"
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original "mail order" doll pattern)
"A Little Girl" Cloth Doll includes Patterns & Directions to make:
* A Little Girl Doll that is about 13" doll
* Sturdy Little Bloomers
* Sweet Slip
* Adorable Dress
* Handy Apron
* Shoes made from Felt or scrap Leather
* Hair-do is Cute Braids with Bangs
* Very Sweet!
* BONUS - the same pattern for a 7 inch doll and clothes!
* These are SCANS - NOT copies! Much more detailed!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
You will receive the DOWNLOAD LINK in an email and in an ETSY message as soon as I see the payment come through on Paypal (within 24 hours)
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 35d e-item for FREE (just email your choice after buying 2)
This vintage pattern is in the public domain and therefore does not infringe on any copyright. However, this is my restored and revised copyrighted version - resale of this pattern is strictly forbidden.