Networking Your Way to Your Next Job (Pass-Along Materials)
Buy and Download >
It's something every jobseeker should know: The people you know can be the best way to find your next job. This 10-page guide shows them how.
This special report includes includes the following sections:
- Build Your Network Before You Need It
- Who Is Your Network (checklist)
- How to Use Your Network
- Technology and Networking
- Networking Cover Letters (examples)
- Informational Interviewing
- Networking in a Confidential Job Search
- Keys to Success
- When You Get Your New Job
Includes an accompanying worksheet, "Who Do You Know? Your Network Brainstorming Worksheet” in two formats.This brainstorming worksheet to help your clients identify the people in their network, and then prioritize who they should contact first. Can be used as a standalone exercise or along with the updated “Jobseeker’s Guide to Networking Your Way to Your Next Job” (originally created in Feb. 2013; updated March 2021).
Here's what you can do with this content (you can edit the report or use it "as is"):
- Provide it as an "opt-in" giveaway or gift for prospective clients (to build your mailing list)
- Tweet excerpts or post updates to Facebook and/or LinkedIn using the tips in the content.
- Break it into sections and use it as a series of blog posts or articles on your website.
- Turn it into a video and use it to drive traffic to your website.
Because it's provided in Microsoft Word format, you can change out the screen shots to feature your own profile, and you can add to -- or edit -- any of the content.
Pass-Along Materials License:
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or use/sell as is
[YES] Can be bundled with other products and/or content
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to create audio/video products
[YES] Can give them to affiliates to publish to promote your products/services
[YES] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.)
[YES] Can claim full ownership
[YES] Can publish as web content (except on free article directories)
[YES] Can be added to your own free membership site for jobseekers
[MAYBE] Can be added to paid membership sites (if approved by Résumé Writers’ Digest-- contact Bridget for approval)
[NO] Can submit to free article directories
[NO] Can sell on the Kindle platform (Amazon.com)
[NO] Can sell resell or master resell rights (You can use these with your clients, but you can't pass the materials on to other resume writers for their use, or sell the content to other resume writers for use with their clients.)