TOYful Little SANTA Cloth DOLL vintage pattern
Buy and Download >
Make someone special
A TOY-FULL SANTA DOLL
Vintage Pattern from Woman's Day Magazine circa 1960s
Designed by Joan Russell
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original "mail order" doll pattern)
"Toy-full Santa" Cloth Doll includes Patterns & Directions to make:
* A Little SANTA CLAUS Doll that is about 15" Tall
* Adorable Face, twinkling Eyes and Jolly Beard
* Neat JACKET w/ LOTS of POCKETS to STUFF TOYS INTO!
* Santa's Signature Cap
* Black Boots
* Very Sweet!
* BONUS - the same pattern for a 10" and 8" SANTA doll and clothes!
* These are SCANS - NOT copies!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 35d e-item for FREE (just email your choice after buying 2)
This vintage pattern is in the public domain and therefore does not infringe on any copyright. You are welcome to make as gifts or to sell. However, this is my restored and revised copyrighted version - resale of this pattern is strictly forbidden.