SEW quaint VINTAGE DOLLS Book #ONE~1920-30s~RARE Booklet
Buy and Download >
SEW an Old-Fashioned CLOTH DOLL! ~RESTORED pattern from the "FLAPPER" age
"DOLLS & HOW TO MAKE THEM" E-Booklet There are so many SWEET DOLLS to sew!
* BASIC Instructions for making the Cloth Doll
* The basic doll body... * Different FACES to sew~ and different Hairstyles: * Making CLOTHES for your doll
* Pretty "under-things" * Even how to make SHOES, Bonnets and HATS
* A chapter on "Character Dolls", including: * "Soo" - Chinese girl * "Goose Girl" * "Sambo"
* "Clown" * "Gollywog & Topsy" * "TWINS" * And MORE
* ALL illustrated by Winifred Ackroyd with the most Charming Line Drawings
Although this Pattern is in the Public Domain, I AM SELLING MY COPYRIGHTED RESTORED & REVISED VERSION - You are welcome to sell anything you make from these booklets, but the reproduction of the actual booklets printed or digital for re-sale is strictly forbidden.