~Make 21 RETRO APRONS ~1945 Pattern~
Buy and Download >
This is a VINTAGE SEWING PATTERN *see end of adfrom 1945!
How to Make APRONS!
There are so many adorable APRONS to make!
21 Vintage APRONS in all!
- MOST USE 1 YARD or LESS!
- 9 of the Patterns are made
- Illustrated with Quaint 1940's drawings
- Excellant DIRECTIONS for each APRON!
- Each Apron has it's own:
*List of Materials Needed,
*And Detailed Sewing Directions
- There are many Varieties
HERE'S JUST A FEW:
- "Taffeta Party Apron"
- "Utility Apron" and "Dusting Cap"
- "Father & Son Bar-B-Q Aprons"!
- "Mother & Daughter Matching Aprons"
- Aprons to make from SCRAPS
- And even how to MAKE an APRON from an OLD DRESS!
WONDERFUL INSTRUCTIONS* for making the Apron patterns from smaller GRIDS which I enlarged for easier viewing to the larger actual patterns!
- I have included a PRINTABLE GRID to make it super easy to transfer the drawing.
- PLUS! 2 FULL COLOR pages of BEAUTIFUL APRON PATTERN COVERS - for Inspiration and Customizing YOUR Apron!!
You can get this pattern as an DOWNLOADABLE PDF FILE RIGHT NOW!!
And be making these Quaint-but-Useful APRONS
BUY 2 Patterns or Booklets and you can YOUR CHOICE of ANY other item for FREE!