Codex Manesse No. 55 Cross Stitch Pattern
Buy and Download >
The Codex Manesse is an illuminated manuscript in codex form copied and illustrated between ca. 1304 and 1340. Its 137 miniatures are a series of "portraits" depicting each poet.
- 140 stitches wide x 201 stitches high but the white background is unstitched.
- 10 x 14 25 cm x 36.5 cm on 14 count fabric
- DMC thread 16 colours
The downloadable package consists of:
- full colour picture of finished work
- full colour symbol legend and guide to colours DMC numbers and names used
- full colour easy-to-read chart with overlaid symbols printable on any printer usually 4-6 pages
Contact seller: email@example.com