The Parish Registers of the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley in the County of Lancaster. 1562-1653. | eBooks | Reference

The Parish Registers of the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley in the County of Lancaster. 1562-1653.

The Parish Registers of the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley in the County of Lancaster. 1562-1653. ARA99 Instant Download Price
In Stock
$ 6.34 USD
Anguline Research Archives
Buy and Download Description

The Parish Registers of the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley in the County of Lancaster. 1562-1653.

Transcribed & Edited by William Farrer
Published in 1899.

Transcripts of the parish registers for the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley, covers 22,975 acres and comprising Burnley (including Townleywith Brunshaw), Habergham Eaves, Ightenhill Park, Reedley Hallows (including Filly Close and New Laund Booth), Briercliffe with Extwistle, Worsthorn with Hurstwood, and Cliviger. Complete with indexes of places, names & churchwardens.

Machine Searchable
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format. Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader

The Parish Registers of the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley in the County of Lancaster. 1562-1653. Transcribed & Edited by William Farrer Published in 1899. Transcripts of the parish registers for the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley, covers 22,975 acre
Recent Reviews Be the first to Review this product!
0 0 0 0 reviews