DVD Using Martial Arts Zen & Strategy in Life & Career Success
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Using Martial Arts Zen & Strategy in Life & Career Success
A must learning course for Instructors who want to teach Zen and the "Art of War" to their karate students!
How does a martial arts student take the lessons of Zen and Strategy from the dojo to life for goal attainment and career development
As martial arts instructors, our primary goal is personal development, but most classes are 90% physical and often neglect the Zen and strategy lessons our art is based on. This Zen video course is a structured approach to important Zen and Strategy principles from the martial arts and directly relates them to life and work goals.
ow is Zen and Asian strategy applied to life and work for success? This online Zen video and Asian Strategy video includes the topics:
- dealing with difficult people and conflict at work
- goal attainment through strategy
- efficiency at work and life - mirroring efficiency in technique
- centering oneself for stress free work
- high performance in meetings and negotiations using Zen and Budo Strategy
Strategy is derived from Sun Tzu's "Art of War". Concepts from the "Tao de Ching" are also incorporated with Zen to explore the balance of materialism, success and the Way. This online Zen video is derived from corporate workshops conducted for Staff at the University of the Sunshine Coast and corporate seminars. The online Zen videos include powerpoint learning slides and physical drills.
Video Chapters: Zen for Work & Life
- Chapt 1 Introduction to Zen, strategy and conflict
- Chapt 2 Zen, Strategy, Success and Materialism
- Chapt 3 Centering oneself for optimal performance in meetings & conflict
- Chapt 4 Ox Herding pictures: knowing yourself & others
- Chapt 5 Returning to an open and flexible mind for successful outcomes
- Chapt 6 Reading others to improve interactions/discussions
- Chapt 7 Applying the Art of War for life and personal strategy
- Chapt 8 Responses to conflict
- Chapt 9 Working with people and achieving partnerships for