DVD Seipai Kata & Bunkai
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
A detailed karate kata video on the history, kata form, bunkai (applications) anatomy & physiology:
Content assembled from:
- 2 research trips to Okinawa
- presented by an instructor who lived in Japan
A complete study of any kata should involve its history, philosophy, medical physiology & application.
- Kata pattern with style comparisons
- done slow & fast bunkai for all moves (and variants)
- Chinese moves and origins
- kanji, history, philosophy
This video is not concerned with minor style differences (comments are of course given with regard to different styles & approaches) as one must remember that as little as 100 years ago the modern karate styles did not exist. Therefore, the focus of this video is on a core embusen (pattern) of the kata Seipai and its applications - which are style universal & applicable to Goju, Shito-ryu, & Okinawan styles that work this classic karate kata.