Japanese Language Book for Martial Artists - the Book
This basic course on the Japanese language and its use in the dojo and for getting around Japan is specifically designed for martial arts. The course is structured into 7 separate video files for easy download.
The narration for the online Japanese language audio video download is by Jason Armstrong P.h.D, who has lived and trained with a master in Japan and has more than 20 years experience teaching karate in Japan, the USA and Australia. He also worked at CEO level in Corporate Japan. Native Japanese on the course is spoken by Master Uetake (8th Dan Shito-ryu) and Mayuko Sumida. DownloadKarate-BioProperty thanks them for their time and effort.
This Japanese audio & video course covers:
- basic language skills to speak Japanese
- karate terminology and correct pronounciation
- over 210 words spoken by a native speaker
- over 65 sentence and grammar examples
- example dialog filmed in Japan on greeting a Japanese sensei
- learn to to talk about karate in Japanese
- referee word pronounctiation, protocols hand symbols
- will provide most people with material that will providea 1-2 months of ongoing learning